CAN’T STOP. WON’T STOP. CORE+ PRESTON IS NOW OPEN TOO!
You might have been watching on as our studios in Malvern East, Richmond, Hawthorn East and Port Melbourne opened their doors — and wondered when it will be the northside’s turn. That time has come! After a big launch weekend, we’re excited to announce that CORE+ Preston has finally arrived.
As you might have guessed by now, location is super important to us, so this new studio overlooks the iconic High Street, surrounded by a few Melbourne favourites: convenient trams, modern restaurants, a bunch of local schools, and lots and lots of coffee. But as great as those things are, it’s not all we value. We’re also pretty proud of our world-class team at Preston, headed up by the amazing Louise St Leger — our mat, reformer, group fitness and yoga instructors are passionate, energetic and inspiring to say the least!
Inside CORE+ Preston, you’ll find a modern, custom-built space with all the bells and whistles: big, bright open spaces, premium equipment (including our favourite Allegro 2 reformer beds), a chill-out zone for relaxing before and after class, luxe bathrooms and an incredible sound and lighting system.
We know our Preston clients are busy people, so we also have over 75+ weekly classes scheduled across mat and reformer, so you can always find time to fit in a sweat sesh.
MEET LOUISE, SHE’LL BE PUTTING YOU THROUGH YOUR PACES AT CORE+ PRESTON.
For Louise, there was always something missing in life. It turned out to be a CORE+ studio, so she set up her own on Melbourne’s northside. Here’s 10 facts so you can get to know Louise St. Leger better.
- Louise worked for 13 years in HR for small national companies and big global corporations, before realising a career in health and fitness was her passion.
- She has two kids with her husband Arthur — eight-year-old Leni and two-year-old Aston. They’re busy, but they always make sure there’s time for a daily laugh between school runs and swimming lessons.
- When there’s even more time to spare, they head to their little beach shack — aka, their “happy place”.
- Louise can’t exercise without good music. She just can’t.
- She’s lived on the northside for 15 years, and can verify there’s nothing like CORE+ in the area. Needless to say, she’s super excited to be the one to introduce the CORE+ way of life to her neighbours.
- When she’s not taking a class, Louise finds herself getting lost in her other obsession: true crime podcasts.
- If she could sum up CORE+ Preston in five words, they’d be: fun, care, passion, warmth and community.
- Louise’s playlists are eclectic, but a good old-school RNB number will always get a run. Most recently it was No Diggity by Blackstreet.
- As a studio owner, she plans to be extremely involved and hands-on and one of her personal goals is to create an inclusive, warm and inviting culture for everyone. It’s a CORE+ Preston family!
- Louise strongly believes in balance and loves the odd glass of bubbles. In fact, she will often seek out excuses just to pop a bottle.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR BONUS INTRO OFFERS
Maybe you’re new to CORE+ or maybe you’re new to working out altogether, and that’s okay! To celebrate the opening of CORE+ Preston, Louise is offering 8 reformer classes for just $60 to all of our Preston locals.
Which class takes your fancy?
- Athletic Reformer Pilates
- Cardio Reformer Pilates
- Booty Reformer
- Hot Pilates
- Guns, Buns + Tums
- Booty Sculpt
- Shadow Box
- Barre Fusion
- Kettlebell Yoga
- Hot Yoga
- Hot Fusion Yoga
- Recover + Restore
If you’re ready to jump on the reformer right now, we also offer a range of payment options from weekly memberships to class pass packages and All Access memberships that you can use in every one of our CORE+ studios.
Find out more by visiting the Preston studio page here, give the team a call on 9471 2376, or visit the studio: Level 1, 555 High Street Preston