CORE+ PORT MELBOURNE LAUNCHES THIS WEEK
We’re as excited as a Pilates instructor on a full night’s rest to announce the opening of our next CORE+ studio — this time, located in the trendy beachside suburb of Port Melbourne. We had a slight problem with Port Melbourne being renowned only for running along the beach, so we decided to do something about it.
Just like our other studios in Malvern East, Richmond, Hawthorn East and Preston, we’ve planted it right in the heart (on Bay Street, opposite Coles and Hunky Dory) because we believe in a little thing called balance! If you’ve ever been to Port Melbourne, you’ll know it’s home to some of the city’s best cafés, restaurants and shops, plus the studio is only 500m from the sand.
Once you get inside, you’ll spot a few other things we’re famous for — streaming natural light, wide open spaces, state-of-the-art Allegro 2 reformer beds, a large chill-out zone, luxe bathrooms, a welcoming and super energetic team, and the best sound and lighting equipment we could find (because we also believe music makes all the difference!) There’s also one new addition for our beachside sun-worshippers: a summer rooftop terrace. Need we say more?
MEET BEN & RENEE.
YOU’LL GET TO KNOW THEIR FACES AT CORE+ PORT MELBOURNE.
He has a successful background in business and she is a former Miss Universe. Together, they are CORE+ Port Melbourne. Get to know Ben and Renee Lewski with these 8 facts.
- CORE+ Port Melbourne isn’t their first baby. They also have three boys, aged nine, eight and five.
- It all began with Hot Pilates, which was the first class they tried (and fell in love with) at CORE+.
- Renee can’t possibly start her day without a coconut latte.
- When not drinking coffee or working out, she can often be found dancing around the house while she cleans.
- Like most fitness fanatics, her wardrobe is full of activewear.
- Ben is sport-obsessed and is a walking encyclopaedia on all things AFL — just try him. With a long history of back pain, he first explored Pilates as a way to improve mobility and core strength, and wants to help others do the same.
- They are most excited about going to work everyday loving what they do, and inspiring others to become stronger, fitter, healthier and happier than ever before.
TRY IT OUT: BONUS INTRO OFFERS NOW AVAILABLE.
So, you like to try before you buy. Good news! To celebrate the opening, Ben and Renee are offering a couple of bonus Intro Offers. For a limited time all our Port Melbourne locals can get 4 weeks of unlimited mat classes for $30, and 8 reformer classes for just $60. But hurry, these bonus Intro Offers are only available until 30 June 2018!
Pick and choose from the available classes:
- CORE ATHLETIC REFORMER
- CORE CARDIO REFORMER
- CORE BOOTY REFORMER
- CORE STRETCH + TONE
- HOT PILATES
- GUNS, BUNS + TUMS
- HOT FUSION YOGA
- BOOTY SCULPT
- KETTLEBELL YOGA
- RECOVER + RESTORE
If you’re ready to hit the mat or reformer right now, we also offer a range of payment options from weekly memberships to casual class passes to our Access All Areas memberships that you can use in every one of our CORE+ studios.
Find out more by visiting the Port Melbourne page here, or visit the studio: Level 1, 188 Bay Street Port Melbourne