ARE YOU READY FOR CORE+ HAWTHORN EAST?
If you’re familiar with CORE+, you’ll know by now we’re just as much about the body, as we are the mind. It made sense then, to perch our latest reformer pilates studio on top of the beautiful Elevation Floatation space, and among the bustling Camberwell Junction, Burke Rd shops, iconic Rivoli Cinemas and more cafés and bars than we could possibly count. In other words, there’s exercise for the body; shopping, a movie, and a couple of cocktails for the mind. It’s the perfect mix of culture and convenience.
So the location is second-to-none, but it’s what’s on the inside that counts, right? Step inside CORE+ Hawthorn East and you’ll be greeted with a modern and bright lofted space, featuring state-of-the-art Allegro 2 reformer beds, a large chill-out zone, luxe bathroom facilities, premium sound and lighting, and a world-class team.
MEET CASSIE. SHE’S IN CHARGE AT CORE+ HAWTHORN EAST.
She’s inspiring, energetic, and has been labelled the ‘Smiling Assassin’ by her clients. Get to know Cassie Fett a bit better with these 10 facts.
– She is a self-confessed bulletproof coffee freak, and starts every day with one.
– She is known for her creativity on the reformer, vowing that “no two classes will ever be the same”.
– Her go-to track is Slow Burn by Made in Heights. Yes, the name is a hint.
– This is the fourth Pilates studio she has owned, across Sydney and Melbourne. Lucky us!
– She is one smart cookie. Starting her career in business, she was Dux of her undergraduate degree and spent one year writing an award-winning thesis on the future of retail.
– She’s an avid cook, and loves creating new recipes while indulging in a glass of wine (or two).
– Her clients’ favourite way to describe her classes is: The Burn is Real.
– Her speciality is ‘stacking’ exercises to maximise said burn, resulting in her other nickname, the Ladder Queen.
– Two of her greatest passions are sustainability and animal welfare. Her two beloved cats, Charsy and Mack, were even rescued from death row!
– She has created a peaceful and tranquil environment at CORE+ Hawthorn East, but promises that the mood ignites as soon as you step into the Reformer Room.
TRY IT OUT: 6 CLASSES FOR JUST $60!*
Scared of commitment? To celebrate the opening of CORE+ Hawthorn East, we’re offering 6 classes for just $60, so you can try out every class (then come back again, just to be sure). We’re proud to offer these classes in our Hawthorn East studio:
– Athletic Reformer Pilates
– Cardio Reformer Pilates
– Guns, Bums + Tums
– Booty Sculpt
– Stretch + Tone
If you’re ready to jump on the Reformer right now, we also offer a range of payment options from weekly memberships to casual class passes to Access All Areas memberships that you can use in every one of our CORE+ studios.
Find out more here or give Cassie and the team a call.
Visit us here:
CORE+ Hawthorn East
Level 1, 167 Camberwell Rd
(03) 9813 4853
*Intro Offer to be used within 4 weeks of first class.